Home Insurance

A Modern and Efficient Approach to Buying Insurance

Protection For Your Home And Your Possessions

A rental property, home, or your possessions are all an investment and they all deserve protection if disaster strikes. You must protect your property and your wallet from hazards, including lightning, floods, kitchen fires and electrical issues. A to Z Insurance experts are bilingual and very experienced in the industry. They can provide the best protection that works for both Spanish and English customers.

Peace Of Mind Coverage

Some protections our world class coverage offers.

  • Damage to Property
  • Damages You’re Legally Obligated to Pay
  • Legal Counsel and Fees
  • Libel, Slander, and Discrimination Cases
  • Fire and Lightning Damage
  • Hurricane, Windstorm and
  • Hail Damage
  • Freezing of Plumbing System
  • Break-in and Theft
  • Damage From Household Pets
  • Personal Property as furniture or electronics
  • Personal Liability is someone is hurt in your home
  • Property Damage Caused By a Covered Loss
  • Smoke Damage
  • Collapse of Building due to Weather
  • Water Leakage or Overflow
  • And So Much More!

Types Of Home Insurance


Homeowner’s insurance covers you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it, adding security to your investment. Homeowner’s insurance also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other natural and unique events outlined in your policy.


Renter’s insurance is for those that rent and do not own the home. Having renter’s insurance protection for you and your possessions is very important, covering fire, theft, water damage, and other disastrous events that your home or apartment owner’s policy does not cover. Home disasters occur all of the time, make sure you’re covered for these unpredictable events.

Mobile Home

A to Z Insurance provides affordable manufactured or mobile home insurance coverage. Our policies are tailored to meet your needs and prices that fit your budget, a win-win.


A rental property is an investment that can provide a steady source of income. You must protect your property and your wallet from hazards, including lightning, floods, kitchen fires and electrical issues. If disaster strikes and your rental property becomes uninhabitable, you’ll be losing valuable income. A to Z Insurance’s rental income pays you what you would lose due to a covered loss. Landlord insurance could keep rental income coming in for up to 12 months if your tenants have to move out.


Water’s great at the beach or in your pool but not in your basement or rooms. Flood insurance helps protect your property from water damages. A to Z Insurance helps you insure your investment with a flood policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Federal law requires certain locations that flood often to have flood insurance, which is not covered in all homeowner’s policies. Keep your investment safe from water damage with A to Z Insurance’s flood insurance, backed by the federal government with rates tailored to your area.